These instructions are valid as of 5 May 2010 and may vary over time. To create a test paypal pro account do the following:
- Log in to your developer account at https://developer.paypal.com
- Create a preconfigured normal account (not a paypal pro one)
- Make sure it is a Seller account. Copy the password for use later
- Log in to the account at https://www.sandbox.paypal.com
- Click on 'Products and Services'
- Click on 'Website Payments Pro'
- Click on 'Accept Billing Agreement'
- Click on 'Agree'
- Now select the option by which you want to connect to the API
The image on the left can be downloaded from the attachment